Welcome to Fly Fish Mayberry, headquartered in picturesque Pilot Mountain, North Carolina near historic Downtown Mt. Airy. We are 20 minutes from Winston-Salem and one-and-a-half-hour from Charlotte. Under the guidance of veteran fishing guide and Orvis-certified fly fishing instructor Capt. Kevin Merritt, we offer fly fishing lessons, nature education and handcrafted tackle.
We customize fishing trips and lessons based on current conditions, time of year, weather and productive areas. Within a short drive, we fish some of the most prolific trout waters in the Northwest Corner of the state, some of the most beautiful river systems in the world. We specialize in Tenkara fishing, a type of fly fishing that is easy to learn, relaxing and fun for the whole family and for serious anglers.
To book a lesson, fishing charter or order a custom rod or tackle, call us today at 239-821-0239 or email us at email@example.com.
• Guided Fishing / All Season Full & Half Day
• Fly Fishing & Fly Tying Instruction
• Private & Group On-Stream Instruction
• Indoor Fly Fishing Clinics & Nature Talks
• Custom Rods & Handcrafted Tackle
• Last-Minute Availability
• Tackle & Equipment Rental Available
• 1-Hour Fly Fishing Master Class Includes:
Basic Fly Casting, Fly & Equipment Selection
& Tips On Reading The Water