"A day on the water can erase a lifetime of stress."
RATES / BOOKING FACTS
1/2 day fly fishing: $175.00
Full day fly fishing: $275.00
(Rates are for 1 angler. Each additional angler, please add $50.00.)
1-Hour Master Class: $70 for 1 angler, $100 for 2 anglers
In order to offer the best experience, we prefer limit our charters to three anglers. For larger parties, we can arrange one of our partner guides to assist us in your fishing adventure. We can also schedule a group clinic, which is an excellent team building activity for a company retreat or family get-together.
What to Bring:
* We encourage anglers to bring their own gear. Most situations we encounter can be handled with 4 and 5 weight rods not more than 9′ in length. Fluorocarbon leaders and tippet will assist in success and we have plenty on hand for a day’s fishing. We will have a selection of custom tied flies but feel free to bring your favorites.
* Waders can be rented from us for a small fee.
* For Tenkara fishing, we recommend 6:4 or 7:3 action rods as we often throw bulky and heavy flies. Level lines in 2.5-3.5 are usually perfect for stealthy presentations.
* For clothing we recommend a layered approach with special attention paid to good quality warm, moisture-wicking socks. Weather can change in an instant so be sure to pack a light waterproof shell jacket.
* Contact us with any questions prior to your scheduled adventure.
CONTACT US to Book Your Adventure:
The fastest way to schedule your day with Fly Fish Mayberry is by email or text (email: text: 239-821-0239). The best fishing is often during the week when the streams receive less pressure. Cellular strength is iffy streamside, so calls are usually returned later in the day. Cancellations due to weather can be rescheduled.